Modus21 Careers Page
We are committed to constantly improving our employee’s experiences and opportunities, as well as our corporate culture. Modus21 works hard to attract and retain the highest quality individuals using competitive compensation, benefits, training, and the potential for career growth. Modus21 employees have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. This helps them grow professionally while providing a multitude of diverse challenges. Being a part of a small company and working with an elite team of associates & consultants means that our employees work closely with leadership and develop essential skills that help advance their careers.
Our leadership is committed to maintaining a company that fosters innovation, professionalism, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Modus21 provides an open forum for communication and collaboration. We believe that our success is achieved through teamwork and that every employee’s opinion is invaluable. We maintain an environment that rewards our employees for their performance and contributions to the success of our clients. Our team members are encouraged to participate in wellness initiatives and various company sponsored functions throughout the year.
- Competitive wage package and discretionary bonus pool
- Company paid Medical Insurance Plan
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- 4 week paid sabbatical after five years
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid Cellular Phone
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Dental and Life Insurance
- Corporate Gym Membership
When asked “What do you enjoy most about working at Modus21?”
- “The company’s commitment to its employees. Modus21 wants to see its employees grow and succeed as knowledgeable and specialized professionals and will provide all the resources to do so; from training and certifications to advance degrees, it’s up to the employee to take the lead and manage their own success.”-Joe A., Senior Associate
- Our CEO feels a sense of responsibility to help employees succeed, and in doing so make the company more successful.” — Ginny R., Business Analyst
- “The project-based environment that allows one to focus on delivering the value of a solution with the flexibility to experience multiple technologies and domains”-Austin B.-Associate
- “Challenging work and engaging, fun, talented people.”-Lysandra B., Associate
- “Strong people, Modus21 is not just hiring bodies to fill requisitions, and they just tend to be likable.” — Dan R., Consultant
- “A collaborative and open work environment, active management, general company interest in employee training and professional growth, clear opportunities for contribution and career advancement… the list of reasons to work at Modus21 is long.” — Neil L., Software Engineer
[widgets_on_pages id=”Open Positions”]
If you would like more information on joining the Modus21 team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modus21 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.